Saturday, August 8, 2015

Throwback to November









































Dull

Dull, empty, monotonous
Harsh, frigid, icy weather
My cold hands feel my warm face
November days make me nauseous

I'm Thankful


I’m thankful for beautiful skies
As the sun sets it illumines the world with a sort of light
Never seen before
I’m grateful for times spent inside
Baking blueberry bread, reading my choicest book, enjoying a piping cup of tea
These are the things that make my November bright

I'm Grateful

I’m grateful for new sweaters
For the warmth and happiness they give me
I love their thickness
Their color, their detail, how they flatter me
I’m grateful for November

I had mixed feeling about November last year, I'm seeing, as I'm looking at the quite-opposite-in-attitude poems I wrote about it. How about you? Do you love or hate November? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment